October 10, 2020
- 1 T Taste OVS Black Pepper Olive Oil
- 2 T each minced onion and red pepper
- 1 jumbo egg
- ½ c evaporated milk
- ¼ t each chopped parsley and salt
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 30 Mini Phyllo Shells
- ½ c shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 c cooked crumbled bacon
- Taste OVS Cascadian Wild Raspberry White Raspberry Balsamic
Sauté onion and pepper until tender. Lightly beat together egg, milk and seasonings. Place 1 t of cheese, ½ t bacon and ¼ t of onions and peppers into each shell placed on a baking sheet. Pour 1 t egg mixture into each shell. Bake in preheated 350° oven for 12-15 minutes.
Chopped fresh fruits into bite size, add chopped fresh mint, and toss with Taste OVS White Raspberry Balsamic. Chill before serving.
Pour Champagne, Orange Juice, and splash of Taste OVS White Raspberry Balsamic in fluted glass, add a fresh raspberry for garnish.